FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working atmosphere and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Responsibility for their direct reports and those that report to them, as well as all of their respective professional and disciplinary management.
- Create and execute a comprehensive business process transformation programme resulting in cost savings to the organisation. Deploying new technologies and processes to do more with less. Need to build on the external assessment being carried out on existing operational systems and processes.
- Creating new value throughout the organisation utilising new, and enhancing existing business processes & technologies, whilst at the same time developing a new digital skillset
- Drive value creation by improving profitability-driven business processes such as pricing, end customer engagement, end customer retention etc.
- Create a LEAN & operational excellence framework through which idea generation can be carried out and delivered
- Work with ExComm to develop and implement digital and data science initiatives that enable strategic innovation and business transformation as we reposition ourselves towards a more customer centric organisation
- Develop and implement a data strategy and roadmap for the Group to ensure ethical use of business partner and customer data to guide business decision making and product development (data lake to insight), that maximizes value from the data
- Lead digital and data strategy initiatives. And creating the embedding of a data and data analytics culture in the organization
Profil / Qualifikation
- University with Master's or comparable degree
- About 10 years professional experience in management consulting, experience in transformation
- Ideally, you have professional experience in the field of transaction services and due diligence
- Proven analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative), problem solving ability, meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- High competence in communication, change and conflict management
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 24.12 and 31.12).
- Travel discounts: Benefit from high travel discounts for you and one accompanying person. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your capital-forming benefits
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (for example free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry
*According to availability
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (incl. earliest possible starting date and salary expectations).