FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Assume responsibility for the planning and data-driven execution of performance marketing campaigns across one or multiple of our channels (SEA, Display, Retargeting, …) for one or multiple of our consumer brands (FTI.de, Sonnenklar.tv, 5vorflug.de, …)
- Plan and deliver results within pre-agreed ROAS/ROI constraints for your channel(s) – you will have responsibility for significant budgets
- Continuously analyze your campaigns performance metrics, devise and implement ways to optimize
- Brief and coordinate with internal stakeholders for providing content, artwork, etc.
- Support and contribute to our performance marketing strategy, as well as to budget planning jointly with the other 5-7 members in your team as well as other digital marketing stakeholders (content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, …)
- Report input and output metrics as well as use of budgets and engage in quarterly and annual business and initiative planning
- Keep an eye on the relevant technical interfaces, ensuring smooth operations
Profil / Qualifikation
- >3 (>6) years professional hands-on experience in digital performance marketing in one or more of SEM, display networks, and retargeting – always with a solid analytical background
- Demonstrated technical understanding of data-driven advertising, including feeds and data tracking systems and mechanisms
- Practical experience in the use of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) as well as standard productivity tools (Excel + Data Connectors, ...)
- The traits of a pro-active team player – also in fully remote settings
- Experience in other digital marketing disciplines, e.g. social media marketing, affiliate marketing, and, metasearch a plus
- German language skills required, fluency in English a plus
- Travel bug essential
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various healthmanagement benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).