FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Assume responsibility for the planning and execution of all our performance marketing channels (SEA, Display, Retargeting, …)
- Mentor, steer, and grow your team of 5-7 performance marketing specialists
- Provide the strategic and analytical guidance for the team to plan and deliver tangible results within the pre-agreed ROAS/ROI constraints
- Plan budgets (and stick to performance goals) - continuously analyze your campaigns performance metrics, devise and implement ways to optimize
- Brief and coordinate with internal stakeholders for providing artwork, etc.
- Work collaboratively with your peers across departments realizing synergies across organic (incl. SEO) and other paid channels (incl. paid social, affiliates/collaborations)
- Report input and output metrics as well as use of budgets to all relevant stakeholders and engage in quarterly and annual business and initiative planning
- Ensure the proper workings of relevant technical interfaces
Profil / Qualifikation
- >6 years professional experience in digital performance marketing across SEA, display networks, and retargeting with a solid analytical background
- Demonstrated relevant team leadership experience
- Proven success in delivering results based on €xxM budgets with a focus on ROAS/ROI optimization
- Fluency in the use of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) as well as standard productivity tools (Excel + Data Connectors, ...)
- An analytical and structured mind - aptitude in advanced analytics tools a plus (Tableau, Google Data Studio, ...)
- Advanced technical understanding for data-driven advertising, data feeds, and tracking systems
- Experience in e.g. social media marketing, affiliate marketing, and, metasearch a plus
- Fluency in English a must, German a big plus
- Travel bug essential
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).