FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Brand repositioning, long term brand strategy & development
- Create and report on the marketing plan to achieve business objectives
- Use data and analytics to for decision making and measuring success metrics
- Ensure marketing consistency and tone of voice in our approach
- Identify strategic opportunities for re-targeting & upselling, potentially w/ loyalty programme
- Manage a influence to build a high performing marketing team and culture
Profil / Qualifikation
- 10 years of management experience ideally with tourism experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- High competence in communication, influence, change and conflict management
- Ability to build internal and external networks as well as interdisciplinary leadership skills
- Knowledge of all marketing channels with an In-depth understanding of marketing, distribution and customer service activities in highly regulated industries
- Hands on mentality combined with strong leadership skills and the ability to build and manage a marketing team
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).