FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Sparring partner to the Group CEO to help enable quick executions, diligent decisions and have meaningful interactions. In particular ensuring that decisions taken are followed up on and tracked with the respective colleagues.
- Ensuring Group CEO related meetings are smooth and efficient by planning and managing the agenda, setting the essential priorities, and leading the Monthly Management Meeting. This could/should include regular reporting by the Business Unit´s / Functions.
- Independent leadership, development, conception, management and realisation of projects and key initiatives in close cooperation with executives, stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams from different departments that help shape the future of FTI Group
- Leading and driving cross-functional collaboration and sharing of best practices with other departments and divisions
- Supporting all investor relations and stakeholder communications as well as internal cross-functional activities, town halls and events. This could include monthly shareholder and AR reporting from the Group CEO. Also ensuring ExComm alignment with critical Group related external and internal communications.
- Directly contributing to the company’s long-term goals and have a measurable impact on FTI’s growth and strategy by leading and driving key strategic projects
- Proactive consulting and support of the division management in strategic and process-related tasks, from elaboration to successful implementation (product and business development, human resources development, marketing, budgeting, etc.)
- Sounding board for strategic and operational issues
- Thinking through and setting policies—and making sure they are implemented
- In-depth content preparation and follow-up of management meetings, regular strategy reviews and budget processes, as well as internal and external meetings
- Support scaling and onboarding processes and share the responsibility to drive recruitment for key outstanding positions within FTI Group
Profil / Qualifikation
- 15+ years of professional experience in high performance environments
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills; confident professional appearance
- Experience in dealing with managers and in working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to focus on the "big picture"
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as intellectual tenacity with a hands-on approach focused on quick and flawless actions
- High level of initiative and quality awareness, as well as a structured and independent way of working
- Hungry, driven, action-orientated and resilient personality who wants to move things forward
- Creative mind who loves the risk just as much as you love basing important decisions on numbers, facts and figures and following through on quick and accurate executions
- Ability to translate long-term business goals and strategies into short term initiatives and actions
- Fluency in German and English
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).