FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- You are the contact person for technical and operational requirements of the tour operator for the connection of new service providers for the dynamic hotel content
- You are the interface to the internal departments of the tour operator and stakeholders of the group as well as the external managers
- You are responsible for managing the development teams in the area of dynamic hotel sourcing
- You create the requirements documentation and are also responsible for testing and approval
- You create documentation, manage the user setup and train the colleagues from the product management and the service center
- You work in a technical environment and terms like API, channel manager and connections via switches are not foreign words for
- Various tasks and projects in the dynamic hotel content are waiting for you
Profil / Qualifikation
- Completed tourism education, preferably with several years of practical experience and/or business studies with specialization in tourism
- Operational experience with a tour operator is an advantage
- Experience in the area of bed banks is advantageous
- Confident handling of MS Office products
- Good knowledge of tourism IT systems and/or technical understanding
- Willingness to optimize processes
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Commitment, initiative and flexibility
- Team and communication skills
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).