FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
- Own the “consumer app” problem space, initially focusing on service & fulfilment scenarios. Define and execute a roadmap aligned with the company's business and operational objectives to increase the number and engagement of app users, user satisfaction, and reduction of service centre contacts.
- Work closely with product management peers (across traffic & acquisition, search & transaction, and service & fulfilment) and with business and operations stakeholders to ensure that the app meets the company's business requirements.
- Partner with engineering teams to deliver on time and quality against the roadmap, following an agile approach.
- Proactively align roadmap and product delivery plans with fellow product managers and provide mentorship to more junior colleagues where warranted.
- Constantly benchmark, ideate, and investigate novel ways forward, both independently and with the support of the research and UX teams.
- Always respectfully challenge yourself and others.
- Maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour, even when working under pressure.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager on consumer-facing mobile apps, designing and delivering user experiences on mobile devices, not limited to native applications.
- Demonstrated above-average problem-solving skills paired with a practical and hands-on approach.
- Good analytical skills, including recognising and solving design problems.
- Adequate understanding of web and front-end technologies, with exposure/experience to native app implementation a plus.
- Effective listening, communication, and presentation skills across mid- and top-level management and multiple departments.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, a strong plus.
- Fluency in English, German a plus.
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).