FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
- You take ownership of advancing the existing booking engine, which forms the basis for further development. Lead efforts to significantly enhance and expand its capabilities with new functionalities to meet business and customer demands
- You collaborate closely with product management counterparts and stakeholders to ensure that the booking engine enhancements align with business needs and objectives
- Furthermore, you collaborate with stakeholders across various domains (portal and product, UI, UX and campaign managers, conversion and analytics) to ensure alignment with business needs and to leverage synergies for holistic product success
- You partner with engineering teams to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of the roadmap, adhering to Agile methodologies and fostering a collaborative environment for efficient execution
- You actively align your roadmap and product delivery plans with other product managers to ensure a cohesive and integrated product ecosystem
- Your decisions are based on data insights, user analytics, and performance metrics to drive continuous improvements and ensure that the booking engine remains an asset
- You engage with business and operations stakeholders to deeply understand their needs and expectations, ensuring the booking engine's features and enhancements are aligned with the organization's goals
- You have a proven track record in product ownership or management for complex customer facing application - ideally some knowledge of booking engines or online selling platforms
- You bring demonstrated above-average problem solving skills paired with a practical and hands-on approach
- Good analytical skills including the ability to recognize and solve design problems
- You have a strong understanding of APIs, their functionality, and integration, enabling seamless data flow within the booking engine
- Proficiency in analyzing data and recognizing design issues to implement functional and user-friendly solutions
- You have effective listening, communication, and presentation skills across mid- and top-level management, as well as multiple departments
- Demonstrated leadership experience a strong plus
- You are fluet in English, German a plus
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).