FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Part of the Strategy and Performance Office focused on developing and delivering the future Group strategy and driving performance culture, that enhances value of the Group
- Develop and coordinate new business analytics and metrics across our business units to facilitate data driven: decision making on strategy; and evaluation of performance
- Develop and provide commercial analysis and strategic thinking to the initiatives being assessed and to be implemented by the Group
- Drive performance culture throughout the organization whilst embedding the principles of risk identification and mitigation in everything we do
- Translate the future strategy into clear specific objectives and KPIs that underpins the investment thesis / equity story of the Group
- Support corporate finance activities including partnerships, alliances and M&A initiatives
- Delivery of ad hoc analytics like financial impact and scenario modelling
Profil / Qualifikation
- University with Master's or comparable degree
- EitherQualified accountant with 5+ years professional experience in the transaction services teams of the Big 4 with particular focus on capital markets transactionsor comparable experience within the Financial Services Sector, e.g. investment banking, (boutique) investment advisory, private debt funds, consulting etc.; preferably with corresponding certification (e.g. CFA, CIIA)
- Proven analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative), problem solving ability, meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- High competence in communication, change and conflict management
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: You can work in the office or from home **
* According to availability
** Depending on the job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).