The FTI GROUP is the third largest tour operator in Europe. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, the group employs more than 12,000 people worldwide.
Founded by FTI Group in 2015, Meeting Point Hotels is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 60 properties in 8 countries. The company’s portfolio includes LABRANDA Hotels & Resorts, Design Plus Hotels, Kairaba Hotels & Resorts, Lemon & Soul and “by MP Hotels”. Located in sunny destinations, by the beach or in close proximity to the beach, Meeting Point Hotels is dedicated to serve guests hospitality with a smile and deliver authentic experiences with a local flair.
In this new exciting opportunity, you will be working together with the Executive team – Hotels and provide recommendation to drive improved results thanks to your analytical skills.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Management of division (Hotel Management/DMC) business intelligence reporting, acting as primary interface between users and system.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reports and analysis of operations performance
- Develops/manages consolidated reports and other roll-up reports to key stakeholders
- Establish key performance indicators and other data drivers that facilitate comparison of data and identify areas of opportunity
- Create report decks and dashboard that distributes critical information and monitors KPIs as needed
- Provide financial analysis of the division and its entities
- Assist with ad hoc projects and analysis
- Challenge and trigger initiatives by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Facilitate the integration of business processes and technology in order to identify and communicate useful information.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Prepare and compile business presentations for management and board meetings.
- Monitor measure and provide feedback on process performance
Profil / Qualifikation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in in finance or accounting or economics or similar
- 2+ years as a Consultant is required
- Data analytics experience
- Highly skilled with MS applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- English (Written and Spoken). German language is an asset
- Problem Solving & Process Improvement
- Strong presence and ability to interact with Senior Leadership
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside the organization
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: You can work in the office or from home **
*According to availability
** Depending on the job