The FTI GROUP is the third largest tour operator in Europe. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, the group employs more than 12,000 people worldwide.
Founded by FTI Group in 2015, Meeting Point Hotels is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 60 properties in 8 countries. The company’s portfolio includes LABRANDA Hotels & Resorts, Design Plus Hotels, Kairaba Hotels & Resorts, Lemon & Soul and “by MP Hotels”. Located in sunny destinations, by the beach or in close proximity to the beach, Meeting Point Hotels is dedicated to serve guests hospitality with a smile and deliver authentic experiences with a local flair.
In this great Munich based opportunity, you will be responsible of building MP Hotels Finance structure, in alignment with FTI Group’s structure across multiple destinations.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Builds transparent Hotel Finance structure, in alignment with FTI Group Finance structure
- Drives a financial performance culture based on transparent and relevant KPIs
- Establishes and implement the business strategy plan for hotels in all destinations in line with the company goals, including specific targets, financial plans and strategies to promote revenue, profitability and sustainability of the organization
- Leads the company growth strategy globally, managing global acquisitions and business development as well as the asset management to restructure the hotel portfolio
- Oversees the sourcing of opportunities to enter into hotel management agreements following company’s overall growth strategy; reviews due diligence and underwrites all potential hotel management agreement opportunities; involves in the negotiation of hotel management and related agreements with potential ownership groups
- Directs and integrates company culture, purpose, and values within responsible areas
- Coaches, supports and supervises the Finance team in multiple destinations
- Ensures acquisition of competitive talent for C-level and Hotel GMs, partnering in development of company human resources initiatives and promoting opportunities to attract and retain a high performing diverse workforce
- Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to established performance evaluation criteria and standards within the organization; provides inspirational and motivational leadership by setting a personal example for achieving the objectives and supports the destinations in achieving the same objectives
- Balances between guest satisfaction and effective business management, ensuring financial viability, and fosters smooth-running guest service, while ensuring staff work together as a team
- Develops and implements multi-year business and profitable growth strategies to deliver increased market share by managing financial performance, assessing economic factors, demographics trends, and competitive strategy, enhancing the brand and leveraging relationships
- Develops and implements a yearly operating budget including setting room rates, occupancy forecasts, revenue projections, and department expenses. Monitors cost controls and financial reporting on a regular basis
- Leads and directs the efforts to ensure profitability of company’s assets and successful transitions during expansion of the hotel portfolio
- Champions change, ensures global and local business initiatives/objectives are implemented, adhered to and communicates follow-up actions to relevant teams as necessary
- Monitors performance of hotels in the destinations through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction and quality audits
- Develops relationships with key partners, including but not limited to: national, international and regional tourism authorities, tour operators, meeting planners, and travel professionals
Profil / Qualifikation
- Minimum of ten years working in senior executives positions within the hospitality industry
- Prior experience managing hotels in operations
- Strategic understanding of touristic value creation, value chains and growth
- Honesty and integrity and strong expertise of asset management
- Strong understanding of the hotel industry globally with exposure to different segments and locations
- Excellent financial analysis and planning skills
- Skilled in Branding, Marketing and Quality Assurance
- Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Revenue Management and Feasibility Studies
- A natural communicator with a good command for the English language and ability to liaise with people of all levels
- Self-starter with excellent business judgment and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Frequent international travel is required
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: You can work in the office or from home **
*According to availability
** Depending on the job