FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- The Employee Engagement Manager main responsibility is to continuously improve the employee experience across the company to have an impact on positive employee engagement.
- The person will develop strategies to improve engagement, and manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. The person is also responsible for liaison with internal employee communications
- Work with leadership team to develop a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy
- Act as a trusted advisor to the leadership and HR team to support the creation, communication and ongoing maintenance of their employee engagement activities
- Work with HR Team to design, deploy, and evaluate effective and efficient engagement surveys
- Support the communication of the Engagement Survey results to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Conduct employee focus groups to complement engagement surveys
- Leverage events to create and sustain dialogue around engagement
- Support the Internal Communications Team to help deliver employee communications across the business
- Ensure the most effective communications channels and tactics that are used that enable clear and aligned messaging in line with FTI’s business strategy.
- Build and foster relationships across business functions and locations to ensure employees are engaged and informed no matter where they are based
- Drive a listening culture and build feedback mechanisms into employee engagement activities and internal communications to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue
Profil / Qualifikation
- Ideas, enthusiasm, track record of working with and implementing engagement initiatives and commitment
- Fluent German and business English
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).