FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- You take responsibility for the payment experience in all of our transactional flows – starting with direct-to-consumer sales – with the objective of delighting millions of customers with seamless transactions (and thereby increasing our end-to-end conversion rates)
- You lead and drive the development of new payment methods and integrations as well as the continuous improvement of our existing flows – including the integration of voucher applications into the payment flow
- You collaborate closely with your business stakeholders your peers in UX, Product Management, and Software Engineering, as well as external partners in defining strategic product roadmaps as well as in orchestrating successful delivery and launches of features and functionalities
- You actively manage the product backlog, including prioritization, writing and managing epics, stories and acceptance criteria with common agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban) and meeting structures (e.g. daily, sprint meetings, retrospectives, demos)
- You ensure that your product decisions are always guided by appropriate data analysis and research by defining relevant KPIs and monitoring their performance over time
- You always keep an eye on the competitive landscape and stay informed about payment spaces
Profil / Qualifikation
- You have >6 years of professional experience as a product manager on consumer-facing platforms including prior responsibility for consumer-facing payment steps (checkout/payments)
- You have experience with payment service providers (PSP) and fraud detection services / algorithms
- You bring awareness and knowledge in data protection and security issues for payment applications
- You have a demonstrated ability in providing crystal-clear product specifications – complete with acceptance criteria, target impact on the conversion funnel, and A/B testing strategies
- You bring relevant exposure to payment service providers and networks, acquirers, etc.
- You are experienced in web-based product development, experience with native apps is a plus
- You are able and willing to work across multi-cultural and remote teams
- Strong academic record in Psychology / Decision Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, or Engineering a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Travel bug essential
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).