FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- You collaborate closely with team members, but also across teams in Digital B2C and if required with stakeholders from other corporate functions (e.g. Controlling or BI)
- You provide quantitative and qualitative analyses to enable data-driven decisions covering a wide range of topics such as commercial, product, portal or booking funnel performance
- You are responsible for the further development of processes and tools that are used within the team
- You conduct operative tasks facilitating day-to-day business (e.g. monthly closing, budget and forecasting process etc.)
Profil / Qualifikation
- You bring a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent from renowned university or university of applied science in business, engineering, science or comparable subject with quantitative profile
- You have a proven academic track record
- You did an internship or you have up to 2 years of work experience in consulting, finance, corporate functions such as controlling, in-house consulting or comparable with quantitative profile, start-up or 2-3 years FTI in-house equivalent
- You have strong conceptual skills, abstract thinking and strong quantitative skills
- You can profitiently apply the core MS-Office applications (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
- A proven track-record of strong career progression in-house or outside may supersede the requirement of a Master’s degree
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).