FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
- You will consult stakeholders in success tracking and data instrumentation
- You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of tracking concepts through tag management systems such as Adobe Launch, GTM or Tealium
- You will own and advance our data collection / connection / warehouse tools, such as Tealium, Funnel IO, Snowflake
- You will automate data processes to minimize / eliminate manual input and enable scaling and growth. In collaboration with other business data teams, you will advance the organisation's capabilities in building intelligent systems
- You will provide visualizations and real time data reports to stakeholders, to monitor customer behaviour and success metrics. Using a selection of tools including Adobe Analytics, Power BI and Google Analytics
- Through exploring and visualizing data, you will help product teams train models and measure success for a continuous retraining cycle
- You will provide deep dive analyses where appropriate, using different data sources to identify, understand and convey potential user problems
- You are an expert in Data Analytics with particular focus on website tracking
- You have extensive experience in Web Analytics and respective tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- You are well experienced in online marketing business models and know which KPIs are important for data-driven decision making
- You have experience in server-side tagging and tracking
- You have worked with data visualization tools and are able to conduct reports autonomously using Power BI, Looker Studio or similar
- Collaborative, strong team player
- Growth mindset, eager to discover and learn
- Analytical, structured approach
- Keen perception for details
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
- Mobile working: We offer you the opportunity to work part of your working hours mobile throughout Germany and even up to 50 days per year from other European countries (incl. EEA, CH & GB) **.
*According to availability
**depending on the Job
Are you curious? We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).